- Disclaimer & Credits
Disclaimer & Credits
We collect no personal information about you when you visit this web site unless you choose to provide this information to us. However, certain information about site visitors is automatically collected and stored.
Disclaimer of Liability
Every effort is made to provide accurate and complete information. However, we cannot guarantee that there will be no errors. With respect to documents and information on this website neither Wakelin Associates Pty. Ltd., nor their employees and contractors make any warranty, expressed or implied, including the warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose with respect to documents available from this web site. Additionally, Wakelin Associates Pty. Ltd. assumes no legal liability for the accuracy, completeness, or usefulness of any information, product, or process disclosed herein and do not represent that use of such information, product, or process would not infringe on privately owned rights.
Links to External Web Sites
Links from this web site to other web sites do not constitute Wakelin Associates' endorsement or approval of any site, product, or service.
Credits and permissions for images used in this website are (listed for each page, top to bottom and left to right):
- Home page banner by Gresley Wakelin-King1, geological cross-section by USGS and accessed from Wikipedia: Marcellus Formation2, creek by Gresley Wakelin-King1, Ellery Big Hole by Lawrence Murray2.
- Petroleum Geology page banner by Stena Marine1.
- Petroleum Geology Clients page banner by Gordon Wakelin-King1, drill bits by Mike Wai2, site visit by Gordon Wakelin-King1, Ocean Star tower by Ed Schipul2, platform by Håkon Thingstad2..
- Geomorphology page banner © NSW Land & Property Information1, river by Gresley Wakelin-King1, cave decoration by Nicholas White1, landscape by Gresley Wakelin-King1, DEM image by Gresley Wakelin-King1.
- Geomorphology Projects page banner by Gresley Wakelin-King1, riverbank by Gresley Wakelin-King1, Marakoopa Cave by Diego Delso1, landscape by Gresley Wakelin-King1.
- Geoheritage page banner by Nicholas White1.
- Geoheritage Projects page banner by Gresley Wakelin-King1, DEM image by Gresley Wakelin-King1, Zuytdorp cliffs by Kev Whelan2.
- About banner by Gresley Wakelin-King1, Gordon and Gresley portraits by Gresley Wakelin-King1, Susan portrait by Kenneth Ingham (www.kennethinghamphoto.com)1, Joanna portrait by Joanna Swain1.
- Contact page banner by Gresley Wakelin-King1.
- Discalimer & Credits page banner by Gresley Wakelin-King1.
1 Used by permission, all rights reserved.
2 Shared under Creative Commons licence; images have not been altered except with respect to cropping and resizing.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.